What can we do for you?
We specialise in providing access to housing and tenancy support for people with learning disabilities and Autism across Devon and Cornwall. If you are currently receiving a minimum of 8 hours support a week from a registered care provider, we can help find suitable housing for you.
We’re here to help.
– No Deposit Required
– No Credit Checks/Required
– Tenancy agreement/sign up, rent collection, liaison with Landlords and agents
– We cover the rent if there is a delay in applying for benefits
– We can help you set up your utility accounts
– We can advise on benefits
– Telephone advice for any maintenance enquiries
– We carry out regular property inspections to support with property maintenance
– We are here to help, you are welcome to come to the office to chat in person anytime.
Access to a wide range of properties.
As well as our own housing stock we also work closely with private landlords and local agents. Our company let scheme provides access to a wide range of properties by removing the restriction against those in receipt of housing benefit.
Brook Housing will cover the deposit and will meet rent payments during the housing benefit application process. We will also act as the voice to ensure all landlords and agents deal with all maintenance and property management concerns.
For a list of our current available properties please contact the Housing Manager.
We provide long term tenancy support alongside accommodation for which we charge a small service charge, additional to the rent. For more information on this or an application form please contact the Housing Manager Emma Greaves.